Saturday, April 4, 2015

Writer's Block



I need some inspiration break my heart.  My imagination has gone dark.  I need some motivation break my heart.  My imagination needs a spark.

Mock me, mockingbird.  Stalk me like I'm a celebrity.  I could use your abuse, my beautiful muse.  I can handle the ugly truth.  Sting me, honey bee.  Bring back my creativity.  The liar's liability is plausible deniability.  Ego overfed.  Return my words to my head.  Catch me in a butterfly's net.  Snatch me in a spider's web. 

I'm floating on peaceful waters.  Rescue me, sinking ship.
We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.
Sabotage the summer with winter's grip.

I need some inspiration tell me you love me.   My imagination has turned ugly.  I need some motivation tell me you love me.  My imagination has lost its beauty.

Save me, beauty queen.  It's always raining.  God's wet dream.  Break the mood  from nothing to something.  I can always find beauty in a sight unseen.  Crush me, elephant in the room.  My identity is my non de plume.  Ego underfed.  Return my words to my head.  Catch me in a moment of weakness.  Exactly with your sweetness.

I'm sinking with the ship.  Rescue me, peaceful sea.
Release my artistry, winter's grip.

Sting me or bring me honey, my busy bee.  Something is better than nothing.
Tick tock, broken clock
Ego overfed
Return my words to my head, writer's block.





No comments:

Post a Comment