Sunday, November 13, 2016

Maybe




Now, maybe.  I'm not meant to know.   Now, maybe.  We arent supposed to let it go.  Maybe someday.  And maybe.  We only make one mistake.  And maybe, it's when we say hello.  And maybe, someday.  I will learn to just say no.   Maybe, someday.  I'll turn around before I introduce me.  Truly maybe.  I'll take the literal a little less loosely.  And maybe, someday.  I'll refrain from I told you so.

Now, maybe.  I was never heard I didn't listen.  And maybe, I became a burden; an indecision.  Maybe, someday, I will learn.  Now, maybe,  your letters, words and pictures.  Burn.  And maybe, courage is keeping things you should not.  Maybe someday.  You'll reaffirm I'm not the one you forgot.   And maybe, someday.  I'll refrain from It's someone else's turn.

Now maybe.  There's ambiguity in your silence.  And maybe, I'm not meant to know.  And maybe, love is for kings and tyrants.  Maybe someday.  I'll have my own throne.  Now maybe, we are truly all alone.  Truly maybe.  I never knew.  Maybe, we can say the kingdom we overthrew was beyond our latitude.  And maybe someday, I will refrain from I love you.

Now maybe.  We are never meant to know.  And maybe, courage is never letting go.   And maybe, we only make one mistake.  It happens at hello.  Maybe someday.  I won't regret how I walked away.  Now, maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment