Monday, May 21, 2018

Elephant Tea Party




Anorexic beauty queen elephant's in the room.  Inauthentic royalty between elegance and gloom.   When your appetite gets serious, the curious will turn to you.  Wait for me I wait for you in our duplicitous cocoon.   Somebody feed the elephant starving in the room.

Take a hit, pass it on.  Elephant sees no wrong.  Kumbaya, sing along, Savior's coming soon.  Domestic goddess finds love in a vacuum.

Slavery is peace of mind elephant froze in time.  Bravery is not the climb or leading from behind.  Fall down, get back up.  History will be unkind.   Nobody sees the elephant, the intelligent are blind.




Lonely in your company introverted to extreme.   Pour me a cup of tea light some nicotine.  Elephant needs a stimulant metaphorically obscene.  When dystopia seems heavenly and beauty queen intervenes chemically, whats a man to do? I turn around turn to you, what do I have to lose?  If quicksand didn't cling to shoes, I'd probably sink with you. 

Goodbye, sadistic soulmate, ego in distress.  My pugilistic surrogate, best friend and mistress.
  Come on, taste my tears from our wasted years then tell me what to do.  Elephant out of its element and this experiment is through.  We cannot breathe yet we won't leave, whats a man to do? 

Somebody kill the elephant standing in the room.




No comments:

Post a Comment