Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Atrial Fibrillation

 


Makes me sad sometimes
Frankly, it's depressing as fuck
I just call it bad luck
Makes me feel less fucked up
I'm expressing as much
Makes me mad sometimes
Repressing the thought of your touch
and suppressing this hunch
Won't be confessing too much
All these feelings do suck
depressing as fuck
And a blessing as much
Go ahead, be feckless as fuck
I'm reckless as fuck
They probably wouldn't respect us as much
and expect us to jump
Pathetic as fuck
the pandemic is up
and its depressing as fuck
Start over, self destruct
Made me sad sometimes
you'd fall down
I'd be holding you up
it was depressing as fuck
Addiction is relentless as fuck
Makes you defensive as fuck
Some treasures are junk
Rather be drunk, when these lessons get stuck
and you'd be covered in muck
Still would help you back up
Makes me ashamed sometimes
exhausted and drained as fuck
Lost it somewhat
Embarrassing as fuck
This place I've been stuck
I apparently fucked up
Don't know how you smile so much
Makes me sad sometimes
It's depressing as fuck
everything is mysterious as fuck
curious to touch
who needs experience to fuck
just love
still wouldn't just want to hook up
I'd spend the tribulation with you
and be needy as fuck
when you're sleepy as fuck
And hope you still need me when the sun comes up

And hope we're happy as fuck.

 





1 comment: