Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Information



Sun and the moon were once in love
now millions of miles apart
I'm controlling the information
You're controlling the information
Miles and miles apart
Night and Day but we're the same
We could survive anything
but your indepedence
my neediness
As well as I know you
I don't know you well
The sun and the moon can't exist without the other
I'm controlling the information
The reality
Don't want you to stop loving me
Like the sun and the moon

Building rise buildings fall
who knew
the information was on the bottom floor
And I fell deep into my own footsteps
as the ashes of what almost was rose above our heads
Smoke and fire
I control the information
to limit the damage

And I do love you
always will
when the sun sets
the moon shows his face
each hiding the information from the other

Day and night happening at once
And I just don't want to care anymore


No comments:

Post a Comment