Thursday, May 11, 2017

Evolution of Us



Hypothetical lifetime with you.  Unforgettable and sublime from my point of view .  It's love, it's love, it's love.  Spring is here, everything's anew.



Anxiety killed the dinosaurs.  It will kill us, too.



Profound sadness fills the air.  Put your hands around my neck and choke away this despair.  Oh but, it's love, it's love, it's love.  I'm the second coming.  Deja vu.



Hypothetical kiss on the cheek.  Nicotine lips taste so sweet.  Keep your sticky fingers away from my heart, you speak.  Oh but it's love, it's love, it's love.   Antiquated ideas provide the missing link.



Hypothetical devil speaking in my ears.  Skeptical of sentimental crocodile tears yet highly suggestible after all these years.  Oh but it's love, it's love, it's love.  Mystical or cynical, one must disappear.  Hypothetical angel swinging from our chandelier. 

Anxiety killed the dinosaurs and their fossils became souvenirs.

Profound anticipation fills the air.  Dig your nails into my spine so I know you care.  And if it's love, if it's love, if it's love; scream it everywhere.  I'm the second coming.  Aut neca aut necare.

Hypothetical until death should do us part.  An unbearable last breath and a broken heart.  It's love, it's love, it's love.  


Anxiety killed the dinosaurs; isolated and apart. 

Hypothetical lifetime with you.  Unregrettable and sublime from my point of view.   It is love, it is love, it is love.  Spring is here, everything's anew.




1 comment:

  1. I really liked the post. Can you add more pictures to make it more interesting. Thank you for sharing this post. I look forward to reading more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete