Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The F word




Finally felt like I found the future.
Possessed with a powerful faith, the ancients called fatum.

Figured you for destiny with forever being its finality
I was never being facetious or fallacious
It's never fair to project the familiar
while sabotaging the unfamiliar
Maybe, my sticky fingers held on too firmly
but I never claimed to not be flawed
I fail more often than I don't
and I never ask to be fixed
Only forgiven
Few can find a best friend
Freedom cannot co-exist with fear
I feared your resentment would resurface
My good intentions formed distrust
I take full responsibility and fault
It's never fair to find sadistic joy
while feigning to be a victim
If we are truly finished
and cannot fix what has been fractured
I will look back at you fondly
and favor you above the rest
I had hoped our foundation

was firm enough for this
It's never fair to confuse the literal
with the subjective figuratively
Your anger isn't foreign
Your forgiveness surely is
If we, of all people, could not make this function
Then this world is surely fucked.



1 comment:

  1. This is a well thought out post. After watching the f word picture i was expecting alot of F*** in the post or other profanity only to find it in the end. Good one.

    ReplyDelete