Thursday, December 4, 2014

Blur



Drunken haze, don't fail me now.  I would rather forget this in the morning.  Disclaimers should be allowed.  Or at least, some type of warning.  Here we are; not where we were.  Hello love, I'm just a blur.


Busy bee, pollinate.  Forgive me while I pontificate.  All these broken flowers are in bloom.  Wash away the stench of our perfume.  Busy bee, I'm right where I've always been.  In front of you, in bloom.  Busy bee, I'm sure you would concur.  You fly too fast, I'm just a blur.  Busy bee, pollinate.  Forgive me as I commemorate.

We're all bigger than life after death.  A rewritten history is all we have left.  Or at least, all we can hope for.   You, on the other side.  You're just a blur.  But I'm alive.  I'm right here.  Busy bee, in her beehive. 

Drug of choice, show your face.  Contaminate my time.  Drug of choice, don't let me down.   Domesticate my overactive mind.   Here we are; not where we were.  Hello love, I'm just a blur.








1 comment:

  1. I think I've experienced this "blur" before when it came to "love" but maybe it was just the "drunken haze"!

    ReplyDelete