Friday, November 2, 2012

MANhancement

I checked my email tonight and this was waiting for me:

Someone out there thinks I need enlargement pills.  I base this on the fact that there are over 12 Extenze ads in my email.

According to my email, I am being offered a 7 day FREE trial of this product.

My question is.... Say, I decide to try this product for 7 days, does my penis become bigger for a week and then return back to its' original size once I don't buy a full prescription?


Is this a lifetime pill I have to take? 

I am guessing this company is fairly confident after one week of having a new and improved penix, I will continue to buy the pills.  I suppose it's like owning a Honda your whole life and then you win the lottery and buy a Porsche.  You will never want to go back to your Honda.


One of the emails from Extenze has a picture of NASCAR in it.  

Ooh ooh, Nascar supports Extenze?  I must buy it then.  Seriously, Nascar sucks ass.  Taking left turns for 3 hours is not my idea of exciting.  

It seems logical that Nascar would be a big supporter of Enzyte.  Everyone knows that people who race cars have small penises.  Monster truck rallies, Nascar events, professional weight lifters.... they are all filled with the penile impaired.

It's called over compensating.
 


Now, I am not in the market for enlargement pills.  Penis size is a man issue.  Size queens aside, most women don't measure a man by his penis size.  Men are more concerned about their size than women are.

It's called insecurity.

I always have to laugh when a man publicly states how big his junk is; as if it makes him a bigger man.  I would bet every cent I have that every bully walking this earth has a small penis.


I will even bet every president and politician we've ever had suffered from the same thing.  If you don't have self-perceived power between the legs, then run for office. 

Obama may be half-black but I am guessing his white part is what dangles between his presidential legs.  The same goes with Tiger Woods.  He may be half-black but his Asian half dangles between his lying cheating golf playing legs.


It's all about ego and power for men.  It's why men cheat.  It's why some men think penis size is directly correlated to their manhood.

But really if size is what made sex pleasurable for women, wouldn't childbirth lead to the biggest orgasm a woman can have?
 


I would be lying if I said I didn't consider trying the 7 day FREE trial.  I like free stuff.  Hell, I am all for self-improvement.  I would get eye laser surgery if I wasn't afraid I would be the one the doctors fuck up on; leaving me permanently blind.

So, I decided to read a little more on this product.  I am curious if it works.

Here is part of a case study on Extenze:

The vast majority of product testers experienced outstanding results with Extenze. Over 80% of the Extenze product testers said they experienced a noticeable increase in length and girth, with over 20% claiming "huge" increases. 40% of our Extenze users reported better ejaculation control and increased sexual stamina after using Extenze. Unlike other products, our product testers experienced extremely fast results (a one-inch increase in length within the first month of use) with Extenze. Extenze users, on average, said they gained as much as 2.5 inches in length and a 30% increase in girth. With a success rate of over 90%, you can be confident that you will get excellent results with Extenze.  


But like anything, you have to take things with a grain of salt.  We know only people who are unhappy with their size are taking these pills so I am guessing that it would be hard to dissatisfy the dissatisfied.

I do wonder if Extenze would make a 12 year old bigger or if it would make someone who is already big even bigger.

I don't actually like the idea of everyone having a big penis.  The world would become a Catholic School where everyone is wearing the same damn Catholic school uniform.

There's beauty in diversity. 

I wouldn't want to see every woman on earth walking around with fake tits.  I don't want everyone woman to dye her hair blonde.

These things make us lazy.
 


Give a man a huge penis and he will begin to think he doesn't have to do the other things women want and enjoy in the bedroom.
Well, not all of us, are like that.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment