Monday, December 31, 2012

Mistress

*written in 2008*


everybody's whore is in love again
the kind of love, you can not make
with a little dash of sugar
just call me cake

i'm holding my phone so tight
ring, ring for me

when this caged bird has its panic attacks
i sing, i sing so poorly

i'm just a puppet
please pull my strings
with a little tug
i'll have one of my mood swings

you're holding the needle so tight
inject, inject me

when this addict has his withdrawals
i just might kick your face in
respectfully

everyone's jesus is on the cross again
the kind of sacrifice i do willingly
that little dash of sugar
is killing me

i'm holding my phone so tight
ring, ring for me

when i answer
sing, sing for me

with a dash of sugar comes a shot of adrenaline
everyone's whore is in love again 




No comments:

Post a Comment