Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Elephant



Diabetic sycophant elephant in the room. When the sugar rush is no longer relevant, the malevolent turns to you.  A water to wine miracle, when the constant cravings become unbearable, what's a man to do?

come on, let me see your face, smell your hair and dig my claws in you.  Vampirical succubus with your agnostic views.  Constant cravings for angel wings wearing toxic shoes.  If the tiara truly made a queen, I'd probably wear one, too. 


Constant cravings for a father's scream; approval of the divine.  I don't think you know, don't think you care.  How do I make you mine?  The insanity of gravity as I float between space and time.  Oxygen is secondary, this creation needs a redesign.  Burn it down, rebuild again. These constant cravings are not benign. 


Cancerous host clings to me and hypochondria settles in.  She's my dream, my insomnia, my sickness and medicine.  Constant cravings for a cure of this twisted paradox is my shifting paradigm.

Come on, Savior, the elephant's in the room.  Shoot it now, Take it down, what else is a man to do?  I don't want to be the beneficiary of this ill gotten ivory but these constant cravings have taken over me. 

Reclusive sycophant, tell me what you see.  Its been way too long not long enough since she's complimented me.  Constant cravings, my adversary, continue drowning me. That sugar rush, my succubus, smiles so charmingly. 

The constant cravings of the elephant are no longer relevant when you're trampled under foot.  Come on, I can't breathe in here, believe in here;  whats a man to do?  This sycophant cannot stand to see it crushing you. 

Somebody kill the elephant standing in the room.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, tear-inducing, no comment will further enhance it. I've learned, though, that we pick up our own gun and kill the elephant. No one else will or can.

    ReplyDelete