Sunday, October 28, 2012

Father of the Millenium‏

Let's get married
have a baby
and name her World Peace
And when she grows up
she will be Miss America
When the judges ask, "If you had one wish, what would you wish for?"
My daughter, World Peace, would simply say....

WORLD PEACE.

The headline in the next day's paper would read
WORLD PEACE WINS THE BEAUTY PAGEANT

I can't think of anything more beautiful
than World Peace.

She'll have her mama's eyes
all the boys will say
they've never seen anything greener

World Peace will be a dreamer
She won't settle for those boys and all their lies


And when I have a son
his name will be Charles Manson
He will be the sweetest boy
and hopefully somewhat handsome

I will be the father of
World Peace and Charles Manson

When they grow up
they will change the world

And I
will win Father of the Millenium.

Let's get married
and not have kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment