Saturday, October 27, 2012

Staring Game


its the perfect weather for a staring game
never in the mood for sharing blame

corinthians says we should get through this
she doesnt know we arent new to this

antagonize me with your double speak
it wouldnt matter if i choose to blink
mesmerize me with your mystique
distract me with logic before i have time to think

corinthians says nothing of being sadistic
sacrifice love to become another statistic
whose the priority and whose the convenience
it's the perfect weather to be altruistic

sanitize me with your silent streak
it wouldnt matter if i choose to blink
cannibalize my creativity
and then blind me before i have time to think
overanalyze my simplicity
it doesn't matter if you choose to blink

corrinthians should guide us well
the staring game only leads to hell

its the perfect weather for an apology
never in the mood to live selflessly

baptize me with your double speak
it wouldnt matter if i choose to blink
capsize me before i am too weak
the drowning man never has time to think

its the perfect weather for a staring game
never in the mood for sharing blame

corrinthians says we should get through this
she doesnt know we arent new to this



No comments:

Post a Comment