Saturday, October 27, 2012

Where the Colors are

Blackened sun melts my days
I go where the colors are
If I'm not tangled in a spiders web
I'm strangled by the strings
of a butterflies net
And I go where it is you lead me

breathe in breathe out
I know where the colors are
If I'm not vicariously living through you
I'm carelessly choking on the marrow
of a comatosed version of you
And I go where it is you take me

The sun and the moon were once in love
now they are billions of miles apart
And they go where the colors are
And they know
it's over now

Converted from matter to dust
I'll show you where the colors are
If I'm not the master to this grand design
I'm a slave to the bastard's god damned mind
And I go where it is he takes me

garbage in garbage out
I go where the colors are

The sun and the moon were once in love
And they know it's over now


 

No comments:

Post a Comment